• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New 1963 TR4 owner

modmaven

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello! I have a '63 TR4 and absolutely love driving it. It does have some issues and I look forward to learning more about the inner workings so my husband and I can make sure it's running the way it should and preserve my "toy" :smile:

160964240_10114418094469920_6244976672517695533_n(1).jpg

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Wow, that's lovely! How did you came to own a TR4?
Welcome to BCF at any rate and do be sure to pop into our Triumph forum where all your questions may be answered (occasionally with correct answers LOL) . Also, would love to see some more pictures from other vantage points.

OP
modmaven

modmaven

Freshman Member
Country flag
We have a mechanic friend who works on classics and antiques.. he and his business partner had acquired the TR4 a couple of years ago. I think they were ready to hand it over to someone else and stop sinking their own funds into it, make room for other projects, etc. I saw it back in December and thought it was so pretty. I had always wanted an MGB but this opportunity just seemed to fall into my lap! I went back and forth for awhile and decided it was meant to be, so I took the plunge. I'll take more pics next time I get it out! In the meantime here is our cocker spaniel Scooter looking cool in it (before he jumped out).

162710000_10114413999122030_586352348840035945_n.jpg