Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
That was on ebay a few weeks ago, with zero bids and a 5500 reserve. I tell you what though, if it was in the north east, i'd have been all over it. Not practical to ship a car in parts from LA to Rhode Island though =( I love small mouth TR3s and TR2s
It looks just like the last TR3 I bought, down to the stripped metal. Mines a little older ( has wire wheel hubs like a MG) and does run. Look to be pretty solid to me. Somebody get it, they're not that expensive to build.
I thought about it when it was sitting at $4k with no bids on ebay then realized I have a no shortage of projects in the yard. As Tom has found out, toys are a lot easier/quicker to obtain than fix/maintain. On the face of it, this looks to be a deal to me.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.