2wrench
Luke Skywalker
Offline
I've been repeating over and over week after week:
Rotella Triple T 15/40 for break-in:
Then I figured Castrol 20/50 Syntec to run.
I hope I have it right.
There was a mention of possibly
using Brad Penn oil for break-in, but I think the Rotella
is essentially the same thing. Hashing over old ground, I
know, but want to hedge my bets for best results after all my
hard work. Anybody highly opposed, please advise with
recommendations. Please include resume' and ....
Just kidding....
Rotella Triple T 15/40 for break-in:
Then I figured Castrol 20/50 Syntec to run.
I hope I have it right.
There was a mention of possibly
using Brad Penn oil for break-in, but I think the Rotella
is essentially the same thing. Hashing over old ground, I
know, but want to hedge my bets for best results after all my
hard work. Anybody highly opposed, please advise with
recommendations. Please include resume' and ....
Just kidding....
Hey Guest!