• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Need E Brake Parts

c5racer

Member
Offline
Anyone have the complete emergency brake setup like below they could sell me or trade for the other set I now have? Looks like some "shop" my brother had do some work swapped it out and used the other setup mounted by the rubber strap to a welded tab that is not on my axle. It was just hanging there rattling around when I got it. I attempted to use a exhaust hanger to mount a bracket but its just not working. I have the cable adjusted out to the end and the parking brake is not quite grabbing enough to stop the car on a hill.
 

Attachments

  • 18693.jpg
    18693.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 156
Back
Top