Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Paul
Before you get too far into remaking one let me check in my junk bins- good possibility.
If I don't have one I would bet big bucks that Gerrard has some.
BillM
Ray
Does that plate look a little chewed up to you? They are nearby and I also
can buy an entire smooth case for $50 + shipping with the plate. Hopefully we can find one with the help of everyone on the forum.
Paul
Paul, just found these in my spare parts bin and the fit a smooth case. There is some pitting and wear around the edge, but look serviceable. If they will work for you pm me your address and I'll get them out to you. Postage only.
Rut
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.