kindofblue
Jedi Trainee
Offline
I was preparing the car for winter today when I noticed to wires I hadn't paid attention to before - there application is unknown to me
1. Small red wire between distributer and coil. This is not the coil wire. It appears to be held in place be a small screw on the engine side of the distributer. It is hanging by a strand there. I am wondering if it needs to be stripped an rewired for better contact, if I only knew what it was.
2. Ground strap at the steering rack. There is a small grey wire that goes from the steering shaft input to under where the lower coolant hose goes. Why would the steering rack need grounding?
1. Small red wire between distributer and coil. This is not the coil wire. It appears to be held in place be a small screw on the engine side of the distributer. It is hanging by a strand there. I am wondering if it needs to be stripped an rewired for better contact, if I only knew what it was.
2. Ground strap at the steering rack. There is a small grey wire that goes from the steering shaft input to under where the lower coolant hose goes. Why would the steering rack need grounding?
Hey Guest!