WedgeWorks
Jedi Trainee
Offline
I would say it is for the radio so you dont have a constant power to it as many would require. Some batteries and charging systems cant handle the drain so using a relay helps.
Hey Guest!
Darrell_Walker said:Is there supposed to be some interaction between low beams and the fog lights?
Mickey Richaud said:Darrell_Walker said:Is there supposed to be some interaction between low beams and the fog lights?
I was going to suggest it might have been hooked to the fog lights.
And, yes, fog lights are ~supposed~ to be on only with low beams. High beams give too much reflected light from the fog.
DNK said:Darrell does your car have fogs?
DNK said:You mean the green and red band?
DNK said:That just shows the switch
DNK said:Surprise to read that it is a 2 position switch. Didn't know that as I don't have fogs but want to get them.
I will wire mine differently. On as DRL.Off with low beam and back on with high beam