TulsaFred
Jedi Warrior
Offline
Put the epoxy primer down on the engine compartment today:
However I noticed an odd problem. Rust bubbling up under the inner fender panels on each side, almost mirror image:
in a row as if there were a row of corroding rivets or something, but I can't see any obvious cause. The other side (fender well) of this area has a reinforcement plate, but no fasteners or anything to explain the odd linear arrangement of corrsosion.
Anyone else see this problem or have thoughts?
Fred
However I noticed an odd problem. Rust bubbling up under the inner fender panels on each side, almost mirror image:
in a row as if there were a row of corroding rivets or something, but I can't see any obvious cause. The other side (fender well) of this area has a reinforcement plate, but no fasteners or anything to explain the odd linear arrangement of corrsosion.
Anyone else see this problem or have thoughts?
Fred
Hey Guest!
