Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I got this grille when I bought my TR4a, but it does not belong to this car. I've looked on line at other Triumphs, MG's, Austin Healey's, etc and I can't seem to identify it. Does anyone know what this belongs to? Thanks
This one has me stumped, but I don't think it's a front grille at all. It looks to me like a chromed cowl grille from a '50's truck. The two curved indentations would be for the wipers...
The indentation at the top center looks like a hood latch access, so I think front grille. The rounded areas at each end would blend into the headlight doors or park lights. Has a Mopar feel to me. I lean toward a early 60's Plymouth. It's at least it's given me something to look at for an hour. Be interesting to see if anybody comes up with it. Probably some obscure part worth hundreds.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.