• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

T-Series MY TF

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Only had the TF out two times this year! Work around the place got out of hand, plus re-staining the deck, which is a big job and only 3/4 done! Mowing pastures and everything else is a top priority right now. Lost a couple of large trees last winter and cleaning up them is a chore. Too hot to be driving the car right now anyway. I'll put some miles on it in the fall! Hopefully. :thumbsup2:

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I can relate, Paul. I've taken the Victor out a few times, but not nearly enough. Same with the Jag - and it REALLY doesn't like sitting. All kinds of electronic gremlins attack when it's idle.

Lots of cleanup around the house due to spring storms. Finally burned the last of some brush and downed trees/limbs a couple hours ago. Hopefully will get both out on the road either later this evening when it cools down a bit, or first thing tomorrow morning. Nice thing about the weather here is that even when in the nineties during the day, it cools down by dusk.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Top down under th' stars, Bro!! đź‘Ť

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I'm in the early-morning guy myself, nothing like a drive at dawn in the cool morning air.