Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
As an owner of both a TR6 and a TR8, the TR8 makes me feel more like hooligan like. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Although I'm a photographer... I'm a bit video challenged.
The video is about 15 minutes long and is burnt onto a small 3" DVD like disk. I'm thinking that I can't up-load it or edit it. Anyone know differently? I have I-movie. My original plan was just to use a screen capture program and turn it into a quicktime movie. Unfortunately, the program won't capture while the DVD is playing.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.