Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I just finished assembling my new Quickjack. It is sure going to be nice not having to deal with jacks and jack stands. No more slithering on a cold concrete floor.
I can't believe how solid it is. I can't budge it at all when I push on the side of the car. I sure wish i had it for many tasks in the past. Like my clutch issue which seems to be OK now. In any case it shifts the way it should. Thanks for your suggestions.
BTW my Quickjack comes from your end of the country - California. Money well spent when I see the car lifted to full height in 30 seconds. Having access to all the wheels and being able to use my old creeper again has me all excited.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.