Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Glad that worked out! I had the plastic accordian extension on my gas can fall into my tank. I was lucky to have my mechanical claw fingers nearby after deafening my wife with a line of explitives. My tank fishing only lasted a few minutes... but I think I got lucky the tank was only half full.
Thanks everyone, now to get Bugsy out on the highway and see if my mid adventures resolved the cooling issue. Driving around town seems Temp gauges stays at 7:30-8:00 position, if I get it up and push it I get to N /6:00 or perhaps 5:30. If I can stay there at speeds quite happy. A full report later today.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.