Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Just returned from Richmond, so sorry for the late reply. Yes, I always knew there were plenty of holes with plugs back in that area; it was the routing of the "fuel in" and "fuel out" that I had questions about.
Just returned from Richmond, so sorry for the late reply. Yes, I always knew there were plenty of holes with plugs back in that area; it was the routing of the "fuel in" and "fuel out" that I had questions about.
My pictures should answer that question...... and in checking further i.e. lying under the car...... I did drill the fuel line hole in the truck for the facet pump.
My pictures should answer that question...... and in checking further i.e. lying under the car...... I did drill the fuel line hole in the truck for the facet pump.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.