• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MOMENT OF INSANITY?

bugimike

Yoda
BIBBER said:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]Bibber, here is the link to the Sprite (only one I have seen!):

Mike....thanks...I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to ebay and now I've got help...Knew I should've bought it last time at $100...bidding on it is already past what the market value is for the real thing....my wife wishes I'd stick to the minatures but there just not nearly as much fun to drive!!!! [/QUOTE]

My wife is the exact opposite, the cost of every "little one " I buy she "tactfully" points out could have gone to something the real car could use!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
NO HABLA ENGLISH AMERICANO!!!

O lordy, the trucker picking up my Morris in Texas just called!!!! I knew when the seller threw in free shipping it was too good to be true...I'll say my prayers tonight for safe arrival...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]"Senor, I am heer weeth a sheepment of assorted car parts, hehe!" [/QUOTE]

Or it just left a Tijuana upholstery shop! hehehehe

bugimike

Yoda
Could he have meant "it has real tiny specks" (in the paint?)...Just a guess! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

bugimike

Yoda
tony barnhill said:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]"Senor, I am heer weeth a sheepment of assorted car parts, hehe!"

Or it just left a Tijuana upholstery shop! hehehehe [/QUOTE]

ju weel love the pom-poms and thee velvet, senor! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
maybe is like on the realuns when they say "normal road chips"?...I've never known a road chip that was normal.

anyway: Me llamo es "Herbie" is scheduled to be here in the a.m....pretty bad when I name em huh??? but Malitlda, Helga, Sylvia, Mitsie and Lady Cassandra can't wait...!

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
HERBIE...arrived safe and sound...actually came in on just a 3 car carrier by an independent...he actually let me unload it then I reloaded a nice 500 MUSTANG for him back on trailer...HERBIE runs very strong and drives pretty good...but is going to need more cosmetic surgery than I had hoped...also showed up with the original NEW ZEALAND title...this should be interesting in the Fremont County Treasurer...they run when they see me coming...."THE ADVENTURE BEGINS"...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Well, photos are now in order!!

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
will do....they will be the "as is" photos...THE WIFE LIKED IT...THOUGHT HE WAS CUTE (so I guess I won't have to live in it)...Doc..Thanks for the relocate offer...showed her the woodie idea (traveller) and it's a go but I'll have to make all my own wood since dimensions are way different from the trav....looks like Sylivia my TR is gonna get second fiddle again this winter...

BTW...Tony any action on the UK YB?

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:]Tony any action on the UK YB? [/QUOTE]

Seller hasn't answered my questions!

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
OK...the fun thing is when I do it this way haven't spent any money yet...Here's my idea on Herbie...restore to a Traveller/Van for GUINESS BEER delivery...woodwork plus the a GUINNESS BEER AD I put together BRILLIANT and logo's....

OK I know GUINNESS is made in Dublin...but the BRIT's love their STOUT suds..am I on track....?

Attachments

• 6257-63de_12_GUINESS_darker.jpg
    6257-63de_12_GUINESS_darker.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 88

malice

Where do you think the irish got their delivery trucks?

OP
BIBBER

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
Thanks...at least 3 of us will like it...and good point...they couldn't drink their beer if it didn't get delivered...BRILLIANT!

malice

Id make it a boddington's truck. Paint it like a bee.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Make it four... I thought I'd be a "given" with this lot. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
my 2 cent - I love those rear windows even though they aren't origianl - I'd hate them to be covered - how aout an Ice Cream truck?

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
ICE CREAM?!?! wazzat?

I *KNOW* what Guinness is. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif