Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I think he did a pretty good job with the camera! I watched 2x just to remind me to get my bum in gear and get mine back in one piece..
Good 'winter blues' fix.
Whenever I get discouraged on my project..I go into youtube and find a few like this..and it gets me going again. There is one of a hot BE going up PCH..wow, if that doesn't make you want to drive...nothing will.
Mine is a Pacesetter and a Monza. I have a Harley one but never got around to fitting it. I'm pretty happy with this set up now. Harley pipe is available for shipping cost to anyone who wants to try it out.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.