Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I was in your video Trevor at exactly the 2 minute mark. That is me on over on the side when the fuel pump quit. I got it going again and kept it floored pretty much from then on out because I was alone on the track. After the second lap I realized how much more grip I had from the rubber on the track and it was amazing. The back end was no longer loose and I was barely backing off the throttle for the curves. I ma trying to get my video to upload. I got one where I had the gas pedal jammed from way before the last turn all the way through the front straight in 3rd gear the whole way.
It took me over two hours to upload one video, so here it is. I don't know if its Bellsouth or this computer or what, but I am not happy. Anyways, this is after the fuel pump situation and I was determined to blow it up down the front stretch and pass everything that wasn't a corvette :wink: The more stick the tires got and it was no longer loose the braver I got. Yellow spridget starting at turn 14
Nice video. I didn't take the corners too fast because there was a lot of sight seeing going on (myself included). My tires had gotten VERY sticky by the end and they were almost completely coated with gravel after I went across the pull off.
Great video! I was in the old Mini that you might see in some of them.
If you want to see almost as many Spridgets, but in full vintage race trim, come on back in September. The weather should have cooled off by then, and the trees started turning.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.