• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Group events

Photography

Metal Prints

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I just received two metal prints of my recent Milky Way photo. Not sure which of the four finishes I should get, after talking to one of the guys who worked QC at the company, I decided to try two different variants on metal. The first is Glossy White, and the second version is Silver Satin. After putting them side by side, I think I like the Silver Satin better because the Glossy White is just too reflective and reflects any slight in the room. This version might be okay for prints with lighter, brighter colors, but I don't like it as much with a darker print such as my Milky Way. The Silver Satin still allows the colors to pop, but without the glare. The Glossy White is the one on the right (I'm sure you can tell)

MIlkyway prints.jpg

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
I have a satin white print that I'm happy with. 16"x24".