Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Even if the big file does attach it changes the thread to wide mode. Then it is a pain in the a$$ to read. I do not remember if there is a note about file size in the FAQ or not.
I have a reasonably nice set of side curtains. They are the wedge type and I'm not sure I want to screw the big mounts on these new doors just quite yet!
Thanks
Gordon
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.