Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Steve: Definetly like to check out your new facility and addition's to the fleet. If I can be in the neighbor hood I'll give you a call. Agree with the others that a central Ia event with a tour of your facility included would be fun. I'm sure some of the Flatwater gang would enjoy it at the very least.
Steve, I'm going to put a bug in the ear of the movers and shakers of the Flatwater group to fit such an outing into the schedule for next year. They did a tour of Iowa car museum's last year that was well recieved.
Kurt I am good friends with Brad Swiggart and Keith over there.
Also, I haven't told you but you see that silver Sprite with the red stripes that is that crappy black bugeye that you sold me. I am almost finished with the restoration.
Wow!!! I am impressed! I figured that car for a track beater and remember I offered to forget the deal if you wanted. I'm going to have to schedule a stop just to see that one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.