DanNagy
Jedi Trainee
Offline
Dear all,
I had a very slight electrical fire in my TR6 a few weeks go and was going to order the wiring harness next week. I won't connect the battery cable until this gets done, so need to figure out what to do. Does anyone have a recommendation? I see both VBL and RF has them, but has anyone installed either? It's too much money to put out without getting some advice.
Thanks,
Dan
I had a very slight electrical fire in my TR6 a few weeks go and was going to order the wiring harness next week. I won't connect the battery cable until this gets done, so need to figure out what to do. Does anyone have a recommendation? I see both VBL and RF has them, but has anyone installed either? It's too much money to put out without getting some advice.
Thanks,
Dan
Hey Guest!
