• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Math Problem

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
May be a cartoon of โ€Žtext that says 'โ€ŽแŠ แ‰ฐ ap ืฉืœ Eh Jarson Look. You had five bones, right? Your friend Zooky comes over, stays awhile, then leaves Nowyou have four bones, right? You don't have to be a 'Lassie' to figure this one out.โ€Ž'โ€Ž

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Iโ€™m embarrassed to say it took me a couple seconds to get it!
It took me more time than I want to admit to get it. If you got it in a โ€œcouple of secsโ€ I wouldnโ€™t fret over it.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day in a half, how long will it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You spot a boat full of people but there isnโ€™t a single person on board. How is that possible?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Billy and Ann both have a pencil box.
Ann has five times as many pencils in her box as Billy
Ann gives Billy 76 of her pencils so now they have the same number of pencils

Q: How many pencils did Billy have at the end?
My question is: Just how did Ann get more pencils than Billy?

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
My question is: Just how did Ann get more pencils than Billy?
Answering a question with a question, huh? What are you - a politician? ๐Ÿ˜