• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Marin Somoma Concours

Gerard

Luke Skywalker
Offline
Sunday May 20, 2012.

There were 3 different car show events scheduled on the same day;
Woodland, CA (all British event), Marin Somoma Concours, and Friendship Day in Redwood
City. The wide selection of cars to be seen at the Marin Sonoma event,
many of which would only be seen in a museum setting, made it my
choice for the day. The number of stunning cars, boats motorcycles and
WWII military vehicles was not to be believed!

Given the diversity of interests within the groups, I thought some of
you would enjoy seeing some or all of these. There was something
for everyone.

Enjoy!

https://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/pixelsmith/MarinSonomaConcours/?start=all

DSCF1307.jpg
 
WOW, great pictures!
Thanks, Rut
 
Well, I picked out my 55 Nomad but missing its eyebrows and side trim and I think I saw the front of my Studebaker Starlite but many I couldn't even recognize! Very neat, Gerard. What is the blue car your showing in the post???

Kurt.
 
nomad said:
What is the blue car your showing in the post???

Kurt.

Talbot Lago

I think 1939 model T120 Baby Coach
 
Back
Top