• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Malibu Barbie Doll Car

Bret

Yoda
Well here's my sister & ner new "pull me over now" Red Zed4 cop magnet! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

krisbmw1.JPG

She thanked me for my input (although she hardly lessoned to a word I said) and is asking me for input on what her name should be.

Any ideas?

GB1

Yoda
Country flag
Nice Bret:

I can see good looks runs in the family.

My vote is for Rebecca, I had a Red RB Midget with that name.

Pat

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I don't know I keep getting stuck on Ruby

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Brunhilde? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Christine? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

OP
Bret

Bret

Yoda
The names I've recommended are:

Rebecca or Becca. thanks Pat.
Cherise or Cerise for Cherry Red
Vanessa or Nessie

Then of course there's always
Ruby, Rose and Scarlet.

bugimike

Yoda
Brunhilda!! (very Bavarian! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif )

OP
Bret

Bret

Yoda
Ok guys Brunhilda (or Brunhilde - Doc) is out. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

I swear whenever I hear that name I get the vision of a big (check that - really BIG) Nordic woman wearing chainmaille a Viking helmet and carrying a 7 foot lance. You know the type a gal who could swat down a Muskoxen with one hand and single-handedly defend the encampment from a pack of dire wolfs.

Not exactly the kind of picture I had in mind for Barbie’s Zed Four. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

bugimike

Yoda
I didn't think you would use it, but I couldn't resist!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

OP
Bret

Bret

Yoda
I pretty much ignored Doc when he recommended it for obvious reasons. You know - Doc being Doc & all. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

But when two of my friends recommended I felt swift action was required on my part to let that suggestion wither on the vine before anybody else thought that was a good idea.

bugimike

Yoda
Sheesh! I didn't even see Doc.s post!!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazyeyes.gif

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Have you read the story of Brunhilde? Very different from popular opinion. (As is usually the case!)

I'm not into naming cars, but it would be a neat one.

V

vagt6

Bret, was there a car in that photo?? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Lovely, fun car to drive.

And, your sister is gorgeous, too!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Mickey Richaud said:
Have you read the story of Brunhilde? Very different from popular opinion. (As is usually the case!)

I'm not into naming cars, but it would be a neat one.

Thank you Mickey!

sheesh... some folk just ain't got no cultcha. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

14dna

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/iagree.gif
Doc;
I got cultchas growing in the back of my fridge.

Bret;
go to the photo section, (where the first picture is).
I left you a suggestion there.
Just my idea
Dave

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I do think any car named Brunhilde needs to be a diesel and probably a wagon - regardless of cultcha. likewise Bronwyn and a few others. maybe Inga or Ilsa might be better choices.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
When we were ponderin' a nomer fer her Panzervagen 'smits came up with Diesela, as Brunhilde wouldn't fit on th' tag.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
BRNHLDA ? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif