Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am sourcing material to make a fuel line from the tank to a 90 degree panel mount 1/4 npt ball valve that I have and will mount were original fuel tap went.
What was the original o.d. of fuel line?
Thanks
Tom
Don,the reman tank I plan to order should have npt outlet,I guess you have original tank.
I am not putting valve by tank but were the original tap would have been,Either 4118t66 or 64.
Have fun
Tom fuel tap relacement
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.