• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

MAD Magazine Ending After 67 Years

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Oh of course I knew that - I thought there was some reference you meant related to using the Manatee in the Meme.

Ah! No, I thought it was just the sound of that announcer back then saying "oh the humanity" (as he famously said while it was burning and people were running away). Namely "humanity" vs. "huge manatee." :wink-new:

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
First thing I did when it came was go thru and look at all the margin illustrations.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
spladap.jpg

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
Back in the late '50s, early '60s, my mother would always bring MAD home from the grocery store. There was always a fight as to who got to read it first. My mother died young (age 43 in '63), but I can still remember how hard she used to laugh while reading that magazine.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
"Snowjobberol".

Quite recently we had a terracotta pot with soil in it, hadn't put anything in it yet. When some weed decided to use it as home, it reminded me of Putnam's, so I had to:

Arthurpot.jpg