Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I just installed clear 3M ScotchCal 40mil headlight protectors on my H4's this past weekend. I bought the 6-7/8" round set which you could easily cut to fit the tripods. Might even ask them if they have some cut for your lights (800) 447-9928.
This is the film that you put on using an alcohol/water mix and squeegee. I had to heat it up with a hairdryer to fit the countours of the lights but was a simple job and is totally invisible. I also have it on all my modern cars and have no chips or sandstorm pits.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.