Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Well I gave up trying to find a nice slant cover.
So I just dolled up this one I painted it A series green and I like it! Now all I need is to get my big valve head tucked under it and should be back on the road!
For anybody else considering this, take a look at the photo I've attached. The PO painted my cover and the paint's pretty much all gone. Make sure you prep the cover so that it'll hold the paint!
Yes you need to tape it off and and I sprayed it with some phosforic acid solution and primer. Anything to to get a bite on the aluminum hope that it holds up for a while.
I notice you removed your heater tap valve and retained the base plate and installed a pipe plug. Toying with doing the same thing to clean up the look.Also considering on maybe just a pipe back to the radiator hose branch port Possible an orfice in a fitting to reduce flow. The question is would there be any benefit to doing so?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.