• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Lotsa squat!

Alan_Myers

Luke Skywalker
Yeah, looks to me like the rear springs have sagged and need replacement.

Cheers!

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L

ROADSTR6

Jedi Trainee
It's hard to tell from the picture. The car is sitting in the grass and most likely on an uneven surface. This could cause the spring to compress. Better to determine this sort of thing with the car sitting flat and level on concrete.

vettedog72

Jedi Knight
The only thing I get out of the description is that it is evasive and the additional pictures never materialized. If you wanted people to see how good it is, you would go out of your way to show them. The back alignment looks like a significant tow out problem, much less the squats. If the frame is not rotten, if it has O/D option if it had a TOP (looks like THE TOP is missing).

If I had seen the ad and some one was interested in the condition, I could have gone over and taken a look at it. In fact TR6BILL may have seen this one.