• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Wedge Looking For TR7 Trim Pieces

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Online
I have a friend who bought a TR7 convertible,
& is looking for used trim pieces in good shape.
Anyone out there who can help?

- Doug
 
What's he need, Doug? May be able to help.
 
Yeah we need more information on which parts. All the help we can get comes back in the right parts!
 
Sorry,but I had to get back to him.I told
him about the Forum,& want him to deal with
you guys dirctly.I apologize for not getting
back to you.

- Doug
 
Back
Top