Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Gerard:
Did you get my message. I have a pretty good one with just a bit of scuffing, straight but with just the largest attachement stud still on it. Haven't a clue as to value. Make me an offer.
Sorry, Gerard, got busy and didn't get around to doing any thing on this. I'm saying mine is nicer than the one your friend bid on and I'll take his bid plus shipping for it. Hopefully he can wait a couple of days.
What's their quality like? I once ordered some special lug nuts from the UK for my Morris and the quality of the chrome was unbelievably poor. Not only was the finish inconsistent but it chipped and peeled easily too.
My experience with Brightbitz was all good, I got the grille surround pieces and the quality was superb. I can't say I've bought anything recently but they were good when I did.
I need to get a mailing tube and pack it well. Try to get that done tommorrow, Gerard. I don't trust shippers! I'm quite sure this one will make your friend happy! If not, Flea Bay it!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.