Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Ray,
Jim needs the rear part of the floor pan, full width and possibly 18" long. I know he's headed to work, but we've been discussing this fix...I'm sure he'll jump in later.
Rut
Ray, Rut covered it all. I need full width in the rear on PS. Have an issue that I need to address with an almost full width patch on the PS to add some strength back there. Floorpan on DS was replaced. I should replace the entire floorpan on PS as there are multiple patches in there already but effort to do so is going to be covered in carpet and underside will use Truck Bed Liner and wil cover all of that up. Let me know what you have available and I can help clean out your garage. Will also need Bulkhead Repair Reinforcement and Floorboad Stiffener as I'll need to cut those out to get at the area around the PS Spring box. Issues are Floorpan is separated from Bulkhead where they meet inside of Floorboar Stiffener over to Tunnel. Bulkhead is sound and outboard from Floorboard Stiffener was repaired previously. Floorboard Metal also ripped in same area on back side of Bulkhead where it attaches. When I get home tonight I'll send you the same Pics I sent over to Rut yesterday and the proposed fixes. Thanks.
PS Rut could you forward that email over to Ray of the pics I took. Otherwise I won't be able to get those until late this PM. Thanks.
Thanks Rut I never made it to the PC tonight after work. Ray ping me if the pics aren't clear on the repair I need to accomplish. Thanks again for your help.
Team,
after major cogitation decided that I will go ahead and replace the PS Floorpan on Bugsy. Major patches in there already with 3 or 4 more patches that would need to be added. Footwell looks like a hammer was taken to it and there is rust that simply needs to be cut out and remediate a rather than going the rust neutralizer route. Thanks to all who offered ideas and to Ray Evans who offered to cut a piece out if the original Whitephrog for me. At this point I'll be happier in the long run if the PS matches the new DS floorpan. Now time to get the cutting and drilling tools ready to go. Thanks all.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.