Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I need some...the plugs that fit behind the crossmember in front of the seats. I can't tell from the VB or Moss catalogs if they actually sell ones that fit those holes. Any guidance or wisdom would be appreciated!
I'm sure that the big vendors have what you need but if you don't know a part number you should probably measure the hole diameter and buy for the hole size.
I have bought grommets and plugs from the traditional parts companies. By accident I found during the past year that much better prices on grommets and plugs are at britishwiring.com See this page on their web site: https://www.britishwiring.com/CAT22_23.PDF
They call the plugs "blanking grommets" and they are found at the bottom of the PDF page. Browse the remainder of their catalog pages. I'm sure you'll find other items you'll want that will justify an order.
You can get little plastic blanking plugs at any good hardware store. I leave at least one one just to drain the cockpit if I accidentally get caught in the rain.
You can get little plastic blanking plugs at any good hardware store. I leave at least one one just to drain the cockpit if I accidentally get caught in the rain.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.