Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hi all does anybody know where I can get some of those little brackets that hold the oil line in place on the body tub of a 61 tr3. I think that there are two of them used as it goes up beside the battery. I was thinking that perhaps a lawnmower shop might have them?
Steve
Thanks for your note Tinkerman and I will have to look at the TRF catalogue more closely. I did go by the lawnmower shop and had no luck. I basically looked at them more closely and figured I should be able to make them. I made a couple and they look very close if not right on. I mean the thing is pretty simple. What happens to me is sometime I forget how simple some of this stuff can be.
Steve
Yep, your right on with that. I tend to over engineer stuff. My wife and best friend fusses at me all the time about that, heh. Moss also has those little pipe brackets.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.