Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have holes for studs ,and holes made by screws in the rear for the lamp mounting. I don't think the lamp I have is original so let me know what fits this car and how it is mounted please. Then I can weld up the extra holes.
The holes got welded up on my 59 TR3A when some body work was done so I had to drill new holes. Here are photos of the original holes and the holes in a friend's '59 that I used as a guide to re-drill mine (note - 1 of the pics is for the 'TRIUMPH' badge but I included it as it shows the orientation of the tape):
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.