Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I installed a Moss aftermarket pan on mine and updated to disc brakes without a problem. I read somewhere that the width on the aftermarket were not exact to original equipment but I did not experience that issue.
After redoing Bugsy's front end this winter I can state that later RB Spridgets had much heavier duty, additional reinforcements built into the Spring Pans than on earlier BE's. Not sure when the design changed but I know they are about the same through 68-69. Sometime after that design changed. I was able to get a set from a late Spridget that were perfectly fine for rebuilding. I spent most of a day pulling a set off of a '69 that I intended to use as cores and have rebuilt only to find them totally shot and cracked. Later wishbones were also predrilled for sway bars.
I know Jack Laird has a set of Heritage wishbones on Miss Agatha.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.