• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Lets play a game

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Best light show I ever saw. As a student pilot, was practicing night landings at Oxford with my then instructor, a Swede. Approaching the airport on a clear, cold night, ahead in the sky were the Northern Lights, dancing and shimmering. Neither of us said anything as we went around and around practicing touch and goes at night.

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Ha yes a French car had two a 404 and 504 the 404 was beater to park at the train station when I worked in SF. The 504 was the wife's car. she hated it. One day while trying to back out of a parking space.
( standard 4 speed ) each time she put it in Rev. it would die!! It seems the backup lights were on the same circuit as the fuel pump killed every time. Madflyer

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
12 - I've had a pretty boring life.
One really dangerous thing I don't see listed here -
"Owned a French car".

:lol:

Never owned one, worked on a few. Learned fairly quickly why it's said the words "French" and "engineering" should never be used in the same sentence. Mutually exclusive terms.