Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I've used the 3M #77 and #90 (Hi-Strength) sprays and have had good luck with both. I've used it in conjunction with Weldwood contact cement in the areas where you have to take your time. I sprayed the large areas, applied the leather, and then trimmed and worked the leather around the back using the Weldwood cement.
Here's some info on re-covering the dogleg that can be tricky to get wrinkle free. In the link I provided, there is another link to the fixture made by Geo Hahn that you see under the dogleg in the photo. I would suggest you make one, as the re-covering will go much easier.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.