Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Not that I'm feeling left out on a completely assembled car to take pictures of... A true LBC calendar should show frames, body parts, and boxes of stuff scattered hither and yon.
You asked for it! Just as soon as Basil posts my `57TR3 "ALMOST RESTORED" (Right); You`ll have Your chance to vote on a "Project". I can`t seem to shrink the pics enough to get it to post???? The pic is from Jan or Feb of this yr. shortly after I bought her.
Un-Fortunately; I don`t have current pics of the progress but there`s always the 2012 Calender. She should be completed by March, 2011 (I hope).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.