Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
When I lived in SoCal in the 70's I drive my TR3 thru Laguna Canyon, Silverado Canyon as well Ortega Highway. There are so many great drive in SoCal. Great Pic.
If I may add - He probably doesn't get the opportunity to drive behind/beside his car. Whatever combination of exhaust that 6 has sounds like no other I've heard. Pure audio porn.
Trivia, The scar on Harrison Ford's chin came about from an accident on that stretch of road.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.