Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm suprised at the lack of usage of Kas Kastner's forum, located at kaskastner.com. Kas himself is the moderator and often posts replies. Nothing like getting it from the horse's mouth. I really enjoy BCF, but there is a wealth of knowledge available on Kas's site.
Kas' knowledge of Triumph racing is amazing. I am on the Friends of Triumph list as is Mr. Kastner, and he has bailed me out at least twice in a big way. Both times I was stumped and going in the wrong direction. If Kas says something, you can take it to the bank. I'm sure many many others could say the same. I'm guilty of not going to Kas' forum for a long while, but I'll remedy that thanks to your post.
It's another very reliable source of good information and help in fixing these cars. We should count ourselves as being very lucky to have men dedicated to maintaining these types of venues for us to use at our leisure and in case of dire need.
The internet is a true source of amazement for an old geezer like me (I'm 54). It seems like a thousand years ago when the web was not available! And, Kastner is very generous to help so many folks free of charge. IMHO, he deserves some kind of LBC "medal"!!!
Kas is doing the Triumph folk a great service. Not only is he famous for his Triumph exploits, but for those that don't know, he was in charge of Nissan's very successful GTP efforts. One of the most knowledgable and smartest guys in racing in general.
I joined the site a while back. I can't access it at work anymore though. It has great racing info, but some of the posters can get a bit snotty. Kas was fine, but don't question him.
I joined the site a while back. I can't access it at work anymore though. It has great racing info, but some of the posters can get a bit snotty. Kas was fine, but don't question him.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.