Sopwith_Camel
Jedi Knight
Offline
welcome aboard
these are realy great guys
happy too help
cheery
steve
these are realy great guys
happy too help
cheery
steve
Hey Guest!
robdmau said:I just realized I also need to find the paint code for the hardtop. Per the person I bought it from, he said this was an option and when his grandfather purshased it, the got the hardtop aswell.
Any idea how to find the proper color for the original hard top?
Gerard said:robdmau said:I just realized I also need to find the paint code for the hardtop. Per the person I bought it from, he said this was an option and when his grandfather purshased it, the got the hardtop aswell.
Any idea how to find the proper color for the original hard top?
I have Production Number/Color Schemes through HAN7/GAN2 on my web site at
https://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/Tech/ahspriteproductionII2WS.htm
Riviera Blue (BU44), which began with HAN8/GAN3, would have had the same color hardtop (BU44).
Gerard