• Hi Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! Welcome to the new (as of 2/22/21) British Car Forum. For help navigating this platform, see: This forum
  • Hi Guest! Being a Paying Supporter is NOT a requirement to participate at BCF. However, subscribing will help ensure we can continue to serve the LBC community for years to come. If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource...Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

Just may be the new Miss. Agatha. Sat will tell, only 37 miles away.

Bayless

Obi Wan
Silver
There is a MGB in our shop getting a 3.4 right now. Shop owner's grandson is building it in his spare time from university.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
What is our shop? Web site?

I know almost nothing about those engines or how to tell one from another.

Maybe marks on casting but cars were stacked so close was difficult to see that stuff.

pdplot

Yoda
Bronze
Mark Evans - New England Classic Cars. I sold him a picture years ago, an enlargement of a color photo I took while hanging in a tree at the 1953 Bridgehampton Road Race of modified MGs taking a sharp corner. I've been in his shop several times through the years, but I never bought or sold a car with him but some reports online are not good. He's apparently a sharp dealer. Check the car over carefully when you get it.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
He is indeed a sharp dealer but seems honest. I have gone to see progress weekly have been very satisficed so far. His craftsman seem to be well trained and hard workers as well. Expect to have it out of the shop in two weeks. The only remaining work is paint front and rear and installing the bumpers. All else complete, even has real leather.

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Yep staying with my son until I get this car finished. In Tuckahoe. Only paint left to do. Then some things i will have done by the local guy here.

Boy does he have a bunch of nice wheels for sale.