Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Mark Evans - New England Classic Cars. I sold him a picture years ago, an enlargement of a color photo I took while hanging in a tree at the 1953 Bridgehampton Road Race of modified MGs taking a sharp corner. I've been in his shop several times through the years, but I never bought or sold a car with him but some reports online are not good. He's apparently a sharp dealer. Check the car over carefully when you get it.
He is indeed a sharp dealer but seems honest. I have gone to see progress weekly have been very satisficed so far. His craftsman seem to be well trained and hard workers as well. Expect to have it out of the shop in two weeks. The only remaining work is paint front and rear and installing the bumpers. All else complete, even has real leather.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.