Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
And there was a restorable 1974 TR6, original paint, straight, fairly complete, nice gauges, minimal rust. Someone needs to save this car from the crusher! PM me if interested, I'll get you more info.
Darn!I was just there yesterday.I would have been interested
in looking at it."I just want to look at it"......that's what I've
told my Wife a few cars back.
Its at the Pick N Pull here in Chico. You'd have to call them and see what they want for it. 530-343-5590
The only damage to the body I could see was marks on the lower rockers from sitting on the forklift. I was complete when it went in, now its a bit picked apart but not bad. It has no wheels on it, but they may be what its resting on.
Ugh, being in the picking 'pit' is usually the mark of death for a vehicle like that, because most yards would rather sell the parts individually and make more money than to sell the whole thing for a reasonable price, from what I've found =/
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.