• Hi there Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! This has been a long process and I'm sure there will be some kinks to work out, but as of today, Feb 22nd, the British Car Forum has been migrated to this new forum platform! There is much that is similar to the old BCF but also much that is different. Please give it a chance as with all things new and shiny it will take a little getting used to. However, I'm coinfident that, once you get used to it, you will find it a much more user friendly platform than the previous, outdated software.

Julia Roberts driving a Lotus?

Vanden Perre

Freshman Member
I have been told that Julia Roberts drives a Lotus in a film called "Beauty".
Can anyone confirm me this and give me more details?
Any other Lotus appearing on the big screen?

Bret

Yoda
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Vanden Perre:
I have been told that Julia Roberts drives a Lotus in a film called "Beauty".
Can anyone confirm me this and give me more details?
<hr></blockquote>

I don’t know if she’s got anything new coming out where she’s driving a Lotus. But in the 80’s movie “Pretty Woman” – She played a hooker who gets picked up by a mega rich business guy (played by Richard Geare) who owns a Lotus Esprit. Anyway at one point the rich guy has a little trouble shifting gears, so he did what any guy with an expensive car would do – he lets the hooker drive it. Yeah right!

Anyway, wasn’t life in the movies much simpler before reality shows.

cheers.gif

[ 08-26-2003: Message edited by: Bret ]</p>

PC

Obi Wan
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Vanden Perre:

<hr></blockquote>

Of course you mean in addition to James Bond’s Lotus Esprit From “The Spy Who Loved Me” and Lotus Esprit Turbo from “For Your Eyes Only”.

PC.

england.gif