• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

JP Smit did you see my PM?

Jim_Gruber

Yoda
Offline
Hey JP did you get my PM I sent a few days ago?

I know you're out of town on April 6th but wondered if you had any buddies who might be interested in meeting me in Burlington, ON, on April 6 a little after noon to help load Bugsy II. I'm buying beers and pizza afterwards. Thanks
 
I did and I have started asking around - you should have a PM and I will keep you posted.
 
Thanks JP. Might have solved the help problem already but if anyone in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington area.. on April 6th around 12-1:00...
 
Back
Top