Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks for that JP. Looks like I'm late for the party! I think Sprinzell also put out the book"Lucky John" as well. Didn't get around to buying it till it was gone!
I don't know about "Lucky John," but he did write "Spriteley Years" in 1994, with coauthor Tom Coulthard, and reissued for the Sprite 50th anniversary in 2008, which I was lucky enough to have him sign.
I don't know about "Lucky John," but he did write "Spriteley Years" in 1994, with coauthor Tom Coulthard, and reissued for the Sprite 50th anniversary in 2008, which I was lucky enough to have him sign.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.