• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Jeffs micro polished carb pictures wanted

mallard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Has anybody that had their carbs and other parts done by Paltech micropolishing have any pictures they can post. I'm thinking the parts would look to nice for the car, and look out of place. I would like to see what they look like installed in the car. Just wondering if I should clean up the parts myself. Parts would be for my TR3 but any pictures would be fine.

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Keith,

This is what he did with the two carbs and another that I sent him for my triple conversion.

Triple Carb Rebuild

This is what they looked like before the engine rebuild and are the same today, but with a different color engine and more bling. Some people don't like that stuff, but I don't care about them and I feel to each his own.

Triple Carbs Installed

BobbyD

Jedi Knight
I had mine done by Jeff many years ago and at the time he told me that he can "tone down" the shine for people who feel they come out too shiny. You might want to ask him if he still does that. Lots of pictures of before and after on my site but here's two others.

Before........

Front%20Side%20Vacuum%20Old%20(Small).jpg

And after......

Front%20Side%20Vacuum%20New%20(Small).jpg

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Which ever way you decide to go, shiny or satin finish, Jeff is great at what he does. He also has good phone support if you have an issue. I didn't have any, but others have stated this as fact.

Out of place is relative to what you want the engine to look like, but more importantly, how you want it to PERFORM. Having the carbs completely rebuilt, by you or by Jeff will only help your performance.

OP
M

mallard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Thanks for the pictures it helps. Jeffs work looks to be first class. Also very easy to talk to on the phone.