• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

It came with oil

59diamond

Jedi Warrior
Offline
I have misplaced my copy of the book "IT CAME WITH OIL". the Authors last name is Cowan.I will find my copy soon. If you haven't read it it is very funny. I think you can get a copy on Amazon. check it out.
 
Okay I found the book. The title is "IT CAME WITH OIL" The subtitle is: AN ADVENTURE INTO THE ART OF BRITISH CAR REPAIR. The Author is Alan Cowan. The book is very entertaining for anyone who owns a British car.
 
Back
Top