Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I agree, same mount but $15 or so replace it. One of only 3 points engine and gearbox are fixed. When it goes makes awful shake in car and is probably the reason u joints went bad. Good thing is shake went away, little did I know.
Ditto on what they said. I changed mine out last year, and when I did I was shocked to find that the mount was completely gone - all the rubber had perished and it was only the metal framing that kept the top and bottom together. Car didn't shake when driving but I'm sure there was a lot of movement at times.
In general, the quality of rubber I've gotten from TRF in the past 15 years or so has been noticeably better than what I used to get from Moss before that. But it's likely that the quality from Moss has improved over the same time span; in fact they might well be selling the same parts in different bags.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.